*Now Accepting New Patients!*
BULLIS ORTHOPEDICS & SPORTS MEDICINE
Call Today: (508) 689-7808
*We Have Moved to 1151 Robeson Street, Fall River*
With Physical Therapy Now Offered!
Sports Clinic every Monday from 4:00PM-6:00PM.
About our Team: Physicians and Staff
- We value, and hire, physicians and staff members who are committed to the highest standards of quality. We take pride in working hard and serving others.
- We value continuous growth in the personal and professional lives of our physicians and staff.
- We strive to create an atmosphere in which physicians enjoy practicing medicine.
- We value board certification as one assurance of high quality care.
- We value our role as standard bearers for other health professionals to follow.
- We value the creative process as a tool for solving problems.
- We value the important role played by compatible health care purchasers and providers, and seek strong links with them.
David W. Bullis, M.D.
An accomplished Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Bullis provides special expertise in treating knee and shoulder problems, sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery. Dr. Bullis is the only fellowship trained sports medicine surgeon in Fall River.
Kelly Young, P.T.
Kelly Young is a Licensed Physical Therapist with 9 years of experience, committed to delivering quality care and driven to achieve exceptional patient outcomes.
Alon Zephrani, M.S., P.A.-C
Board Certified Physician Assistant with years of hands-on experience in orthopedic surgery, strong clinical background, attention to detail and dedication to patient-centered care. Alon treat patients of all ages, providing a full spectrum of orthopedic care with a focus on sports medicine.